McLean Hospital Continuing Education Portal
You may access the McLean Portal from any browser on any computer, mobile phone or mobile device. You can view Live Streamed courses, complete course evaluations and access printable CE certificates and transcripts. The Portal also accommodates Grand Rounds registration via text message or scanning from your cellphone.You can find instructions on how to manage your registration via cellphone here.
1. RETURNING GRAND ROUNDS ATTENDEES
If you previously attended Grand Rounds, a McLean Hospital Continuing Education account has been created for you.
Click here to login to the Attendee Portal. Select the "My Profile" tab located on the drop down menu on the left-hand side to complete your account information. Once on this page, you may change your password if you like and will be prompted to complete missing information.
When you attend Grand Rounds (either live at Pierce Hall or via the live stream), there are 3 ways to check in:
- Text message: Text your email address to this number: 617. 313. 2688 the first time you use this method (you only need to do this once). The Portal will capture your phone number and link it to your account. Each week a distinct registration code will be generated for Grand Rounds. Once you have linked your phone number by texting your email address (you only need to do this one time), you can register by simply texting the weekly code to the same phone number (617.313.2688).
- Download the mobile app and Scan a QR code, which will be posted on the doors. The mobile app has many other features that are worth exploring! See the HELP menu for further instructions to download the CloudCME®mobile app.
- See the registration staff to check in.
Please note that attendance can only be recorded 15 minutes prior to the activity start time, during the activity, and up to 15 minutes after the activity closes.
After recording your attendance and following the conclusion of the talk, an evaluation will be available for that talk in your portal. Complete the evaluation to receive a CE certificate in your "Evaluations and Certificates"
To view upcoming events, visit the Calendar to view all McLean educational activities.
2. NEW TO GRAND ROUNDS?
Let’s quickly get you a McLean Continuing Education Portal account!
Click this link https://mclean.cloud-cme.com to complete the Profile page and document your Portal username and password. At the end of the Profile page be sure to hit the “Submit” button ensuring receipt of your information. You will receive email confirmation of your new account.
You are now an active user in the Portal! Once registered, please follow the instructions above to check in for Grand Rounds.
This site allows you to:
- View the calendar of upcoming Conferences, Grand Rounds, and other activities
- Register for activities
- Complete evaluations
- View your transcript of continuing education credits
- Update your profile
We are working to provide features that you find useful. Please let us know how we can improve.